WalkSafe® Roof Walkway System
- Plastic walkway—manufactured from recycled PVCu for a lightweight solution
- Compatibility—designed to work with all major roof types
- Corrosion and Moisture resistant—WalkSafe is manufactured from extruded PVCu planks and support leavers, injection moulded PVCu end caps with stainless steel fixings and fasteners ensuring WalkSafe is both highly corrosion and moisture resistant
- Durability—Lifespan in excess of 25 years (BBA Certified)
- Minimal componentry—quick and easy to install with no requirement for roof penetration
- Complementing Systems—WalkSafe is designed to work seamlessly alongside Latchways Constant Force Post systems and VersiRail guardrail
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- Bespoke/prefabricated test compliance—WalkSafe meets the standard: Pre-Fabricated Accessory EN516 – Class 1-C
- BBA Certified for slip resistance—WalkSafe holds a BBA Agrément certificate NO99/3608 for metal, membrane and traditional roofing systems, for use in providing anti-slip walkways across flat roofs, in roof valleys and half valleys, for access and maintenance traffic
- Fire resistant—WalkSafe is fire resistant and self-extinguishing—complies with BS465 part 71987 – Class 1 (Y)
- Anti-slip walkway—WalkSafe has achieved the BBA requirement—Slip Resistant (BBA T1/10) with a co-efficient of friction Dry 0.57 Wet 0.51
- Severe UV exposure tested—WalkSafe has undergone the European Organisation for Technical Approvals (EOTA) TR 010 25 year severe climate exposure test. As such, the product has been classified “S” for use in severe climates