GALAXY® GX2 Automated Test System
Simplicity counts with the MSA GALAXY® GX2 Automated Test System for advanced safety management and effortless operation. The GALAXY GX2 Automated Test System provides simple, intelligent testing and calibration of MSA ALTAIR® and ALTAIR PRO Single-Gas Detectors and ALTAIR 4X and ALTAIR 5X Multigas Detectors. Easy-to-use automated test stand offers high performance as either stand-alone unit or integrated portable detector management system, enabling total data access and control of the MSA ALTAIR family Gas Detector fleet.
- Color touch screen for ease of setup and viewing
- Extremely simple to use; testing starts automatically without touching a single button
- Simultaneous testing of up to ten instruments
- GALAXY GX2 System is optimized for use with MSA’s XCell® Sensors; provides up to 50% cost of ownership reduction
- At-a-glance indicators include low calibration gas volume, expiration warnings and test stand status.
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- European Union
- Data Sheet: GALAXY GX2 Automated Test System
- Data Sheet: GALAXY GX2 Automated Test System Frequently Asked Questions
- Data Sheet: GALAXY GX2 Automated Test System Quick Start Guide
- Data Sheet: GALAXY GX2 Automated Test System Selling Guide
- Data Sheet: GALAXY GX2 Automated Test System Simplicity Counts
- Postcard: GALAXY GX2 Automated Test System
- Data Sheet: Advanced MSA Link Pro Software
- Data Sheet: Gas Detectors for the Fire Service
- Data Sheet: Link Pro Software Installation Checklist
- Data Sheet: Calibration Gas Cylinders and Accessories
- Data Sheet: Training Program for MSA Portable Instruments Maintenance, Service & Repair
- Operating Manual: GALAXY GX2 Automated Test System
- Operating Manual: Advanced MSA Link™ Pro Software
- Quick Start Guide: GALAXY GX2 Automated Test System