alphaBELT rescue and holding belt
alphaBELT is a sleek and durable rescue and holding belt, that can be easily integrated into your MSA SCBA. With its multiple functions, the revolutionary alphaBELT eases your everyday work as a first responder. Besides restraining and positioning, it may offer you the last resort – a quickly accessible and safe rescue seat for self-rappelling in an emergency.
Fast, Intuitive and Versatile Usability
- alphaBELT Pro with lanyard and carabiner allows certified opportunity for self-rappelling with an MSA SCBA
- Ergonomic rescue seat facilitates upright position and secures user against slipping through while lifting arms
- alphaBELT Lanyard provides length adjustment for restraining between 170 and 45 cm
- Flexible usability due to easily demountable lanyard, that can also be used separately as anchor point or rescue loop
- In smoky environments the lanyard can be a reliable contact to your colleague
- Front loop serves as connection point for carabiner on RIT bag
- Additional approved equipment can be stowed on the belt
Outstanding Safety and Comfort Level
- Reliable and safe positioning with lanyard between two D-rings and anchor object
- High-contrast and reflector components for high visibility and quick access in low light and easy and reliable control during inspection
- Lanyard can be stowed away in protecting pouch on the back to eliminate risk of getting caught
- Tri-Lock carabiner type and 3-point safety buckle prevent accidental opening
- Belt webbing is permanently resistant to heat, flame-resistant and self-extinguishing
- Quick release connection buckles for SCBA integration
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- EN 137 (SCBA accessory)
- EN 358
- EN 1498, class A/B/C
- EN 795, class B (alphaBELT Lanyard)